Thursday 15th October (7:30pm) – Speed Development Sign Up
14 October 2020 - By Scott Darney
This weeks speed development session which will take place at 7:30pm at Eastways Industrial Estate.
Before sign up, can all members please ensure that they:
• Do not attend if showing any COVID-19 symptoms;
• Do not attend unless pre-registered and the relevant Covid 19 disclaimer has been agreed (please see further below);
• Perform the workout in groups of no more than 12 and adhere to current Covid guidelines by staying 1-2 metres apart during the course of the session;
• Maintain appropriate distance given when overtaking; and
• Perform a suitable 1-2 mile warm up jog before the session and cool down jog and appropriate post session stretching.
In order to take part in the session you must first read the COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire and Disclaimer (you will need to log in to view).
Once you have read the Disclaimer, to take part in the session please complete the below which will provide the coaches with your name and mobile telephone number for track and trace purposes, and tick to confirm your agreement to the disclaimer.
Once you have signed up your name will appear at the bottom of the page.
The current England Athletics guidelines restrict us to 12 persons per coach and as we usually have 2 coaches present we are currently limiting the sessions to 24 people; this will be operated on a first come, first served basis. Once we have reached 24 people, we will operate a waiting list from those who have requested to take part should anyone drop out. We will contact you if you are not in the initial 24 attendees and you will be added to the waiting list unless you advise us otherwise.
After registering if you find that you are no longer able to attend, or your details change after signing up, please notify the coaches so that we can update the information or fill your space from the waiting list.
*Note if you are a virtual member and wish to start attending sessions you will need to upgrade your membership.
List of Members currently signed up:
- Clive Smith
- Chris Mattin
- Simon cresswell
- Jodee Mayer
- Rachel Dingley
- Leanne Andrews
- Simon scott
- Sarah Naughton
- Daniel Griffiths
- Rachna lama
- Bijay lama
- Peter Coates
- Dave Holdich
- Tom Ashley
- Andrew Watson
- Pete Riley
- Andy Lager
- Peter Banks