May Day 10 Mile
Final Chip to Chip results are available here.
- 10:00, Bank Holiday Monday 6th May 2019
- Witham Rugby Club, Spa Road, Witham, CM8 1UN
- Online entries will close no later than 30th April 2019.
- Entries available on day if maximum limit is not reached
Fun Run (under 16s)
- 1 mile fun run to be held during main race, starting at 10:15
- Medals for all fun run finishers
- Entry on the day
‘On the day’ race information will be added to this site and race information will also be added to our Facebook page.
- Fast, undulating, rural, all road course.
- Race held under UK Athletic Rules. UKA Licence No: 2019-35703
- SEAA Measured Course Certificate 17/389
Start of the race is approx 500 metres from the Rugby club. Please refer to the course map and follow directions from Marshals.
We have full ‘Chip to Chip’ Timing. All Race Numbers with Chips attached are to be collected on the day. Please allow plenty of time on the day to collect your number from race HQ. No refunds, please contact us for transfers. No transfers will be possible after Tuesday 30th April 2019.
- Commemorative t-shirt to all finishers.
- Presentation ceremony shortly after the race.
- Trophies (one per winner) will be awarded as follows:
- First three males. First three females
- First MV40, MV50, MV60, MV70
- First FV35, FV45, FV55, FV65
- First Male team and First Female team (four runners to count)
Whilst we will endeavour to provide a T-shirt of the correct size we will be unable to guarantee this for entries received after 16/04/2019.
All Parking will be available at Witham Rugby Club.
The use of ipods, mp3 players etc by competitors contravenes UKA rules. Anyone using these devices during the race will be disqualified. We also reserve the right to not provide a T-shirt to anyone disqualified for this reason.
We are unfortunately unable to cater for wheelchair contestants.
Minimum age of 17.
No accompanying dogs or cyclists.
Time limit: 2 hours
Changing and refreshments are all available at the rugby club.
If you have any queries please use the contact page, and select ‘May Day 10’ as the nature of your enquiry.