Tuesday 30th Social Run 630s- 9s
27 March 2021 - By James Attenborough
In homage of the late Murray Walker we are finally “go go go!”
We will be meeting at the Leisure centre for a 6:30pm prompt leave. We will be running in groups of no more than six. If there is more than six of a chosen pace then we will form a second group which must leave at least 30 seconds after the first.
The route is as follows:
Right out of the Leisure centre, up Spa road (optional Humber road loop for those who want extra distance), into Flora Road.
Right into the Bramble/Honeysuckle loop. Right at the end and into Faulkbourne Road (take care crossing the road into Faulkbourne.)
From Faulkbourne, turn right and head out onto the usual BD5 route, follow this round and back to the Leisure centre.
This should be Five miles. So for those who want extra distance, please agree this with your group and do the Humber loop as above.
Please familiarise yourself with the route beforehand, and remember to wear your high viz as the light could still fade at this time of year.
If you want to come along, you will need to complete the form below. Just fill in your name, check the box to confirm the health screening and disclaimer and submit your entry. When you have submitted your name successfully it will appear in a list at the bottom of the post. Please sign up no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday.
If you are new to Witham Running Club please drop me or Karen Flowers a message through this link:
https://www.withamrc.org.uk/contact/ so we can collect your details ahead of the run.
If your elected pace isn’t chosen by others, please move up/down a pace.
- James Attenborough – 8:30 min/miles – Trail
- Rachel Dingley – 8:30 min/miles – Trail
- Ben O’leary – 8:30 min/miles – Trail
- Liz Prior – 8:30 min/miles – Road
- Danny Connor – 8:30 min/miles – Road
- Tom Ashley – 8:30 min/miles – Road
- Banksy – 6:30 min/miles – Road
- Mark Austin – 7:00 min/miles – Road
- Chris Beazeley – 8:00 min/miles – Trail
- Nichola Norman – 9:00 min/miles – Trail
- Paul English – 8:00 min/miles – Road
- Bally Shina – 9:00 min/miles – Road
- Sally Hoyle – 8:30 min/miles – Road
- Terry Alabaster – 8:30 min/miles – Trail
- Victoria Hickman – 9:00 min/miles – Road