Tonight’s run

27 February 2018 - By Marc Underdown

I have consulted with a few Witham based people this morning and looked at the forecast. Obviously as a club we owe all our members a duty of care, and with this in mind I believe it is necessary to cancel tonight’s run due to there being too much risk of injury from slippery surfaces and extreme cold weather. I will share this post to FB but please also spread the word.

Obviously if you choose to go out for a run, please wrap up warm and take extra care.

Looking at the forecast for later in the week, Thursday’s session is also being closely monitored, We will communicate positively either way whether this session will go ahead as planned.


Leave a reply