730’s- 9’s Group (7pm meet)
28 September 2020 - By James Attenborough
This week we’ll be again meeting at the Leisure Centre and we’ll be running Maltings route D.
We are still running in groups of no more than six.
If there is no demand for a specific pace group then please drop down or up to the next pace.
Please state your preference for the pace below.
Depending how many pace groups we have, please check back here in case we need to stagger start times.
Please see the link to the route here:
If you want to come along, you will need to complete the form below. Just fill in your name, check the box to confirm the health screening and disclaimer and submit your entry. When you have submitted your name successfully it will appear in a list at the bottom of the post.
- Miriam Denis Le Seve – 9:00 min/miles
- Leanne Andrews – 9:00 min/miles
- Terry alabaster – 9:00 min/miles
- Andy Lager – 7:30 min/miles
- Rachel Dingley – 9:00 min/miles
- Ian Lucas – 9:00 min/miles
- Dave Holdich – 9:00 min/miles
- Danny Connor – 9:00 min/miles
- Dean Whittaker – 7:30 min/miles
- Jack van cooten – 9:00 min/miles
- Mark Austin – 7:30 min/miles