6:30s – 9s Tempo Run meet 3rd November, 7pm Leisure Centre
1 November 2020 - By James Attenborough
In what could be our last organised run for a month or so here goes….
If there is no demand for a specific pace group then please drop down or up to the next available pace.
This week’s run will start from the Leisure Centre at 7PM, and we’ll be running Football club Route D
You will start by turning right out of the Leisure Centre, so the instructions will be as follows, not as written in the link:
Right and up Spa, over roundabout to Flora, right down Bramble, left up Honeysuckle, left back onto Flora. Left onto Chipping Hill, left to Cressing Rd, past Morrisons, right down Cypress, down to and over the railway bridge, left round Eastways, right to Colchester Rd, over railway bridge, down High St, right down Guithavon St (Prezzo on the corner), right up Guithavon Valley, left to Armond Rd, left round Chelmer, left to Highfields Rd and back to Leisure Centre.
Please familiarise yourself with the route beforehand, or use the GPX file, and remember to wear your high viz and headtorches/lights.
If you want to come along, you will need to complete the form below. Just fill in your name, check the box to confirm the health screening and disclaimer and submit your entry. When you have submitted your name successfully it will appear in a list at the bottom of the post. Please sign up no later than 6.30pm.
- James Attenborough – 8:00 min/miles
- Danny Connor – 9:00 min/miles
- Rob Frost – 7:30 min/miles
- Charlotte Roberts – 9:00 min/miles
- Hayley Ellen – 7:30 min/miles
- Trevor Johnson – 8:00 min/miles
- Terry alabaster – 9:00 min/miles
- Rachel Dingley – 9:00 min/miles
- DJ – 9:00 min/miles
- Dave Holdich – 9:00 min/miles
- Ian Lucas – 9:00 min/miles
- Andrew Watson – 8:00 min/miles
- Michael Higgins – 8:00 min/miles
- Peter Banks – 8:00 min/miles
- Andy Lager – 7:30 min/miles
- Jack Van Cooten – 9:00 min/miles
- John Le Seve – 9:00 min/miles
- Miriam Denis Le Seve – 9:00 min/miles