6:30s – 9:00s Group for Tuesday 27 Oct – 7pm Morrisons
25 October 2020 - By Jason Lilley
James A is away this week, so I have organised this week’s route for you all.
We are still running in groups of no more than 6, so please refer to this post to organise yourselves into appropriate pace groups/stagger starts etc to ensure we are complying with the rules. If there is no demand for a specific pace group then please drop down or up to the next available pace.
This week’s run will start from Morrisons at 7PM, and you’ll be running Rickstones Route A. You will start by turning right out of Morrisons, so the instructions will be as follows, not as written in the link:
Out of Morrisons, turn right and cross over at Zebra crossing. Turn into Chalks Rd (close to Zebra crossing)
Turn left down Church St, and then at the end turn right into Chipping Hill
At roundabout, turn left down Spa Rd. Op. WFC driveway, bear left and head up Highfields Rd
Turn right into Armond Rd, Right around Chelmer Rd, Right onto Armond Rd, and under railway bridge.
Turn right at end, then left up Guithavon St, then left on High St
Turn left into Avenue Rd. At end cross rd and continue up Braintree Rd.
Continue on Braintree Rd, over railway, then right into Cypress Rd. At end bear left into Forest Rd.
At end of Forest Rd turn left into Rickstones Road. At the end of Rickstones, continue straight onto Braintree Road, back over the railway bridge and back into Morrisons.
Please familiarise yourself with the route beforehand, or use the GPX file, and remember to wear your high viz and headtorches/lights.
If you want to come along, you will need to complete the form below. Just fill in your name, check the box to confirm the health screening and disclaimer and submit your entry. When you have submitted your name successfully it will appear in a list at the bottom of the post. Please sign up no later than 6.30pm.
- James Attenborough – 8:00 min/miles
- Danny Connor – 9:00 min/miles
- Rob Frost – 7:30 min/miles
- Charlotte Roberts – 9:00 min/miles
- Hayley Ellen – 7:30 min/miles
- Trevor Johnson – 8:00 min/miles
- Terry alabaster – 9:00 min/miles
- Rachel Dingley – 9:00 min/miles
- DJ – 9:00 min/miles
- Dave Holdich – 9:00 min/miles
- Ian Lucas – 9:00 min/miles
- Andrew Watson – 8:00 min/miles
- Michael Higgins – 8:00 min/miles
- Peter Banks – 8:00 min/miles
- Andy Lager – 7:30 min/miles
- Jack Van Cooten – 9:00 min/miles
- John Le Seve – 9:00 min/miles
- Miriam Denis Le Seve – 9:00 min/miles