2022 John Roberts Summer 5k Series – Race 2 – Volunteers Needed
19 May 2022 - By Elizabeth Prior
With only 1 week to go until the second race in the John Roberts Summer 5k series, it’s that time to ask for volunteers!
We need marshalls for course setup, marshalling and registration/timekeeping. Those who set-up can also take part in the race (and collect extra club championship points!).
In terms of timings for volunteers:
- Course Marshal will need to be at the Angel to collect a hi-viz by 19:10, before heading out to their marshal point
- Registration/timekeeping will be at the Angel by 18:40
- Course Setup will be needed from 17:45
If you’d like to volunteer, please fill in the form below before next Tuesday (24th).
Original post – 2022 John Roberts Summer 5k Series
Your support is greatly appreciated!
Your team captains, Ben & Liz
- Dean Whittaker
- Daniel Griffiths
- Paul English
- Rachel and Laurie
- Steven Alder (course set up)
- Liz Stuckey – Registration onwards
- Beth Shippey course set up onwards
- Owen Dare
- Ian Lucas -course set up
- Martin Embrey (Marshall & course set up)
- David Carey Course set up
- Maggie Mason (marshal)
- Céline Elson
- Monty 1 & 2