WRC Pub Run Wheatsheaf, Hatfield Peverel, 7pm 26/4/2022
24 April 2022 - By James Attenborough
This week we will be headed to the Wheatsheaf in Hatfield Peverel. The car park is quite small so those who are not staying after for drinks and food, please can you park in the Village Hall Car park and walk the 400metres or so to the pub from there.
There are trail and road routes this week. Thank you to Sasha Rush for the trail route which I have recced tonight (it’s a beauty!) I have also added a narrative.
Road: 5.2 Miles Routes – Witham Running Club (withamrc.org.uk)
Over 120 of you have now renewed your memberships, just 50 more to beat last years total! If you are looking to book some races soon and need your EA licences I will be processing the next tranche of EA licences this coming weekend. Please renew as soon as you can.
Enjoy your run folks!
- Ben Roberts – 9:00 min/miles – Drinks only
- Sam Hajder – 7:00 min/miles – Drinks only
- Daniel Griffiths – 7:00 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Lisa Leader – 9:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Kevin – 9:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- Celine – 9:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Rachel O’leary – 8:30 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Rupert – 7:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- James Attenborough – 8:00 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Dawn Shilling – 9:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- James Cooch – 9:00 min/miles – Drinks only