WRC Pub Run, The Cross Keys, White Notley, 14/6/2022, 7pm
12 June 2022 - By James Attenborough
Welcome to another club favourite on the schedule!
The pub car park is fairly small this week, but Terry has obtained the permission of the Village hall (further up the road on the right) to use their car park after 6.30pm. Thank you Terry! However, please can the last person out of the car park, please shut the gates. If both car parks are full, please park courteously on the local roads.
The website for the pub is https://www.ckwn.co.uk/menus
The post code is CM8 1RQ.
It’s just the one familiar route this week. It’s a 60/40 route on trail and road.
This is the route (5.7Miles) for those not familiar with it:
For those who want a shorter route, I would suggest agreeing this with your group and doing an out and back.
Please continue to support these pubs by staying for some food if you can, or buying a drink – it makes a big difference to them, and is a deciding factor in whether they’ll have us back again next year! If you are ordering food, please do so before the run.
- Dave Holdich – 9:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- Jen – 11:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Penny Clarke – 11:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Suzie Low – 11:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- James Attenborough – 8:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- Owen Dare – 7:30 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Joe McEwan – 11:30 min/miles – Food and Drink