WRC Pub Run, The Cross Keys, White Notley, 14/6/2022, 7pm
12 June 2022 - By James Attenborough
Welcome to another club favourite on the schedule!
The pub car park is fairly small this week, but Terry has obtained the permission of the Village hall (further up the road on the right) to use their car park after 6.30pm. Thank you Terry! However, please can the last person out of the car park, please shut the gates. If both car parks are full, please park courteously on the local roads.
The website for the pub is https://www.ckwn.co.uk/menus
The post code is CM8 1RQ.
It’s just the one familiar route this week. It’s a 60/40 route on trail and road.
This is the route (5.7Miles) for those not familiar with it:
For those who want a shorter route, I would suggest agreeing this with your group and doing an out and back.
Please continue to support these pubs by staying for some food if you can, or buying a drink – it makes a big difference to them, and is a deciding factor in whether they’ll have us back again next year! If you are ordering food, please do so before the run.
- Ben Roberts – 9:00 min/miles – Drinks only
- Sam Hajder – 7:00 min/miles – Drinks only
- Daniel Griffiths – 7:00 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Lisa Leader – 9:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Kevin – 9:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- Celine – 9:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Rachel O’leary – 8:30 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Rupert – 7:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- James Attenborough – 8:00 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Dawn Shilling – 9:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- James Cooch – 9:00 min/miles – Drinks only