Doris puts Thursday Session in doubt

23 February 2017 - By Martyn Byford

As at 14.30,  unless Storm Doris heads into the North Sea before tonight our normal Club session will have to be cancelled on both the grounds of safety and common sense.

I will make a decision at 18.00 and make a further posting both here and on our Facebook site.



Leave a reply