Club BBQ – urgent update!

18 August 2016 - By Stewart Waller

In view of the rather horrendous weather forecast for this Saturday, with gale force winds threatening to wreck the club gazebos, it has been decided to postpone the family BBQ until the following week, the 27th, when, hopefully, conditions will be kinder and a higher attendance attracted.

On behalf of Jo, our social secretary, apologies for the inconvenience and short notice but we hope you will agree that it is for the best.

Please spread the word and – see you next week!


Leave a reply