Beckingham Bell, CM9 8LL, Pub Run 19/4/22
17 April 2022 - By James Attenborough
This week we will be headed to the Beckingham Bell in Tolleshunt Major, whilst again there is a car park, we encourage car sharing as it quickly fills up!
The website is https://www.thebeckinghambell.com/
There are trail and road routes this week, the trail hasn’t been recced and there isnt a narrative but we know that some of you love an adventure, so the GPX for the trail route is here:
Trail: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/course/98916837 5.2 Miles
Some of you will recognise the road route as it’s most of The Swan in reverse.
Beckingham Bell Road written Instructions
Over 100 of you have now renewed your memberships, just 65 more to beat last years total! If you are looking to book some races soon and need your EA licences I will be processing the next tranche of EA licences this coming weekend. Please renew as soon as you can.
Enjoy your run folks!
- Ben Roberts – 9:00 min/miles – Drinks only
- Sam Hajder – 7:00 min/miles – Drinks only
- Daniel Griffiths – 7:00 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Lisa Leader – 9:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Kevin – 9:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- Celine – 9:30 min/miles – Not this time thanks
- Rachel O’leary – 8:30 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Rupert – 7:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- James Attenborough – 8:00 min/miles – Food and Drink
- Dawn Shilling – 9:30 min/miles – Drinks only
- James Cooch – 9:00 min/miles – Drinks only